The PreciseFlex™ 3400 is the world’s first collaborative four-axis SCARA robot.
The PreciseFlex™ 3400 achieves the fastest speeds and accelerations we offer and ensures both ease-of-use and safety that meets ISO/TS 15066 standards.
As a lightweight robot, the PreciseFlex™ 3400 can be carried, mounted on a tabletop, and easily set up by one person using either an easy-to-use web-based interface or an optional advanced programming environment.
Safely operating at full speed around human operators, the PreciseFlex™ 3400 delivers industrial-level throughput and provides a vertical reach of up to 1.2M and a horizontal reach of up to 2M.
- Performs pick-and-place cycle time test in 1.4 sec while carrying a 1kg load.
- Low gear ratios achieve greater placement accuracy and reliability.
- Limits free space collision forces to under 100N and rigid collisions to under 150N.
- Safely operates at full speed around human operators, delivering industrial-level throughput.
- Provides a vertical reach of up to 1.2M and a horizontal reach of up to 2M.
- Auto-detects the height of unknown stacks to determine future pick-and-place cycles.