GuardianPro-S Bare Reticle Stocker Family
The GuardianPro-S™ family provides a fully automated reticle management system with a stocker capacity of up to 2900 reticles on a minimal footprint. The reticles are safely stored in Tec-Cell® modules, ensuring an ISO class 1 microenvironment with xCDA purge.
The GuardianPro-S family supports a variety of different reticle cassettes including SMIF multi-pods (MRSP), SMIF mono-pods (RSP) as well as Nikon and Canon reticle cassette.
The GuardianPro-S family provides a fully automated reticle management system with a stocker capacity of up to 2900 reticles on a minimal footprint.
- Automated reticle management and traceability
- Increased scanner/litho cell uptime
- Reduced reticle rework costs
- Reticle protection from chemical contamination, haze, and crystal growth
- Increased number of exposures result in an extended reticle lifetime
- Fully automated reticle handling
- Reliable, safe handling for reduced reticle and pellicle damage
- Low cost of ownership (COO)
- Low purge gas consumption
- Highest storage density available in the market