Vision LEAP Load Ports
Brooks is the world’s largest semiconductor automation supplier and the inventor of load port module (LPM) technology. Brooks has shipped LPMs to every semiconductor fab across the globe. Our LPMs provide ultra-clean performance and superior load port to FOUP interoperability to meet the stringent requirements of today’s semiconductor manufacturers. Brooks LPMs minimize cost and complexity by leveraging capabilities readily available in other portions of the process tool. Plus, they provide all of the necessary status and control interfaces and hardware safety interlocks to help ensure safe, efficient, and ultra-clean loading and unloading of wafers to and from the process tool.
The Vision LEAP Load Port is the latest generation of load port modules from Brooks.
The Vision® LEAP™ Load Port is the latest generation of LPMs from Brooks. It is an intelligent and flexible factory interface module for tool automation that supports superior reliability and ultra-clean performance. Unlike LPMs that require substantial lead time for set-up and integration, the Vision LEAP Load Port is designed for maximum interoperability, seamless interchangeability, and ease of configuration. It is compatible with all SEMI-compliant Front Opening Unified Pods (FOUP) and automated Front Opening Shipping Boxes (FOSB) delivered manually or via AMHS vehicles.
Expanding upon the technological innovation and domain expertise built into Brooks’ widely installed LPMs, the Vision LEAP Load Port delivers the ultimate in manufacturability and reliability.
The Vision LEAP Load Port is an intelligent and flexible factory interface module for tool automation that supports superior reliability and ultra-clean performance.
- 300mm capability for multiple substrates and one common platform
- Thin-film frame advanced packaging capability
- Local color LCD interface for fab-specific configuration with the touch of a button
- Kinematic mounting system for one-time height and level adjustment
- Optional purge capability
- End-of-line configurable options, including carrier ID, mapping, and E84, for reduced lead times
- Servo motion control for reduced facilities requirement and higher reliability
- MCBF of >500,000 cycles