The PreciseFlex™ 3400 is the world’s first collaborative four-axis SCARA robot.
The PreciseFlex™ 3400 achieves the fastest speeds and accelerations we offer and ensures both ease-of-use and safety that meets ISO/TS 15066 standards.
As a lightweight robot, the PreciseFlex™ 3400 can be carried, mounted on a tabletop, and easily set up by one person using either an easy-to-use web-based interface or an optional advanced programming environment.
With speeds up to 1,500 mm/s and acceleration rates of 2 m/s^2 (with 1 kg payload) the PreciseFlex™ 3400 is the fastest collaborative robot available. This robot provides higher throughput than other cobots, while meeting the ISO/TS 15066 standards. Making it safe for operation around people, and equipment.
The fastest and safest cobot robot on the market
We started with our technology in the proven PreciseFlex 400 robot and scaled it for general industry. The robot has four-axes, and a horizontal reach of 588 mm. It is available with 400, 750 and 1,160 mm vertical reach (Z-axis). It has a payload capacity of 3.0 kg, 2.5 kg with the optional servo gripper. The unique configuration of PreciseFlex robots are ideal for compact work cells and reaching into racks and machines.
With the robot controller embedded in the robot, there’s no bulky controller to mount or robot cables to stumble over.
Safely operating at full speed around human operators, the PreciseFlex™ 3400 delivers industrial-level throughput and provides a vertical travel of up to 1.2M and a horizontal reach of up to 730MM.
The largest work volume for footprint
The embedded controller and connectivity for external equipment make our robots easy to set up. Configuration and programming are done from GuidanceMotion, our easy-to-use web interface, or from GPL, our advanced programming language. The robot can also be controlled by sending commands via our TCP interface.
Uses 1/3rd the power of other robots
- Pick-and-Place and Part Transfer
- PCA and Electronics Testing
- Machine Tending and Load/Unload
- Small Parts Assembly
- Mobile Manipulation
- Indoor Farming
Key Benefits Include:
- Free people up to perform more valuable work
- Increase capacity by running production over 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Space-saving design enables the robot to reach many stations in a compact work cell.
- The optional linear rail extends the horizontal reach up to 2 meters.
- Free-mode makes teaching locations fast and easy.
- Auto-centering enables the robot to handle sample variations while reducing failures.
- Automatically detects the height of unknown stacks to determine future pick-and-place cycles.